Dilling Group, Inc./ Industrial Design Group, Fort Wayne, IN (February 2003 to March 2013)
- Manage $4,000,000 Mechanical installation of a rotary kiln for an Indiana facility.
- Perform ASME Pressure Vessel and Piping Code Calculations.
- Develop project schedules using Primavera scheduling Software.
- Maintain Budgets and Schedules for $130,000,000 greenfield Biodiesel Facility.
- Develop process flow diagrams for various plant utilities and oil processing facilities.
- Develop project work scopes based on customer requirements.
- Generate equipment specifications along with tracking production and delivery status.
- Support customer and field personnel installation and facility related requests and issues.
Central Soya, Inc, Fort Wayne, IN (August 2000 to January 2003)
- Manage $10,000,000 crushing plant upgrade for Indiana facility.
- Manage $3,000,000 boiler plant installation for Indiana facility.
- Manage $1,000,000 vegetable oil packaging line upgrade for Rhode Island facility.
- Develop project work scopes and requirements.
- Perform loss prevention audits at all plant locations.
- Estimate and manage the mechanical portion of a $12,000,000 refinery project.
- Review and manage fire protection system installations.
- Review and analyze ASME code pressure vessels.
Superior Essex, Inc, Fort Wayne, IN (April 1996 to August 2000)
Corporate Project Engineer
- Design equipment; examples-coilers, armoring machines, ovens
- Estimate and coordinate equipment installations at various plant locations.
- Assist plant personnel in extrusion problem solving.
- Review and optimize plant layouts for efficiency.
- Launch and support new product line; armored cable.
- Provide facilities engineering support to plant personnel.
Kunkle Industries, Inc, Fort Wayne, IN (April 1993 to March 1995)
Product Engineer/Welding Engineer
- Redesign safety relief valves to improve performance, reduce cost and/or improve marketability.
- Document product manufacturing procedures.
- Analyze product failures and determine solutions.
- Create and maintain welding procedures.
Power Plant Service, Inc, Fort Wayne, IN (May 1988 to April 1993)
- Supervise manufacturing and trade personnel.
- Coordinate and Supervise all large contracts
- Design ovens, ASME pressure vessels and specialized machinery.
- Design pathological, industrial and fume incinerators.
- Certify welders per ASME Section IX requirements.
MBA – School of Business
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN